Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 54 of 54

Thread: Week 1 Predictions

  1. #51
    Inactive Member joedirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2009
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Week 1 Predictions

    Saluki, Let it die man. Your not making sense. You just want to argue. Let this thread die.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Week 1 Predictions

    Personally this is one of the funniest threads ever knowing what I know.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #53
    Inactive Member imported_JLR's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Week 1 Predictions

    You have got to love football season, nothing better than the LPD sports forum to kick it off.

  4. #54
    Inactive Member legendkiller09's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2005
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Week 1 Predictions

    from what i saw at nortons jamboree rye cove might have a decent chance...pv might win by a touchdown lee co. will try and actually get thier name on the boot this year
    "I have busted more hippies' noses than all the narcs in the free world." -ted nugent

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •